Jump to RecipeJump to VideoPrint Recipe
Healthy Egg Salad
"Eggs have been a staple of our diets for centuries, and they are regarded as nature's original superfood. However, eggs are one of the most versatile foods available to everyone. They can be cooked in a variety of ways, some of which require little to no effort. Eggs can be combined with a variety of vegetables and other foods to become the star of the dish and they are high in protein.Trying this delightful and Healthy Egg Salad recipe with fruits and veggies will round out your meal and make it more complete and nutritious."Print RecipePin Recipe Prep Time 10 mins Course Snack Servings 1 BowlCalories 100 kcal
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp mint leaves
- 1/2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1/4 tbsp balck pepper
- 3 boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup blanched green peas
- 3/4 cup onions with greens
- 1/2 diced avocado
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1/4 cup plain greek yoghurt, 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon mint leaves, 1/2 teaspoon coriander leaves, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and a pinch of salt.
- In another bowl, mix together 3 diced hard boiled eggs, 1/2 cup blanched green peas, 3/4 cup onions with greens, and 1/2 diced avocado paste.
- Mash all the ingredients together in the second bowl.
- Combine the contents of both bowls and stir thoroughly.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by HealthifyMe (@healthifyme)
Keyword Eggs, salad