Jump to RecipeJump to VideoPrint Recipe
Cucumber and Melon cups with hung curd dip
Classic pairings are classic because the flavours complement one other. We constantly in search for a recipe that cools our body, especially during the summer. This classic combination of Cucumber and Melon Cups with Hung Curd Dip is ideal for a summer gathering. A refreshing and healthy summer snack. These cups are high in antioxidants and vitamins, which boost immunity and aid in detoxification. This snack is great for hydration and digestion because it contains over 90% water and nutritious fibre.Print RecipePin Recipe Prep Time 10 mins Course Salad Servings 1 plate
- 2 Cucumber peeled
- 1 Watermelon (big slice)
- 1/2 cup Hung curd
- 1/2 cup Grated paneer
- 1 tsp Crushed almonds
- 1 tsp Flaxseeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A few Mint leaves
- Cut the cucumber into 2 inch cubes and the watermelon into 2 inch cubes.
- Scoop out the centre of both, leaving the base alone.
- Our mugs are prepared.
- To make the dip, whisk together hanging curd, paneer, cucumber, mint leaves, almonds, and flax seeds with salt and pepper.
- Fill the cups with the dip using a piping bag.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve cold.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by HealthifyMe (@healthifyme)
Keyword cucumber, hung curd, melon, paneer