Jump to RecipeJump to VideoPrint Recipe
Fiber Rich Dal bhaji
Eating more fibre provides numerous health benefits. Fiber is the part of plant foods that our bodies cannot digest or break down easily. Fiber can help lower cholesterol, improve blood sugar control, and may even help prevent intestinal cancer. Per 1,000 calories, aim for 14 grammes of fibre.With its amazing and nutrient-dense ingredients, this recipe will reign supreme in the fiber-rich diet. So, if you have trouble meeting your daily fibre requirements? Here's a recipe for a tasty, easy-to-make Dal Bhaji that's high in fibre.Print RecipePin Recipe Prep Time 15 mins Course Side Dish Servings 1 bowlCalories 56 kcal
- 1 tbsp Ghee/Oil
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Crushed Garlic
- 1/2 cup Capsicum Chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrots & Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Tomato Chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Palak
- 1 cup Methi
- 1 tbsp Pav Bhaaji Masala
- 1 tbsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 cup Mixed Dal (Tur, Moong, Chana)
- Boil 1 tbsp Ghee/Oil, 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds, 1 tbsp Crushed Garlic in a pan and stir well.
- Add 1/2 Cup Capsicum Chopped, 1/2 Cup Carrots & Cauliflower, 1/2 Cup Tomato Chopped in the same pan and stir well. Close for boiling.
- After boling, stir in 1 cup Palak and 1 cup Methi.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon Pav Bhaaji Masala, 1 tablespoon Cumin Powder, 1/2 cup Mixed Dal (Tur, Moong, Chana), and some water.
- Leave it to boil.
- Serve hot and healthy.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by HealthifyMe (@healthifyme)
Keyword dal, methi, palak